Dr Michael Carr-Gregg is one of Australia’s highest profile psychologists. Working on private practice in Melbourne, he sits on the Board of the Australian Psychological Society, the Family Peace Foundation,Smiling Mind and the National Centre Against Bullying, and well as being a Community Ambassador for Big Brothers Big Sisters, Postvention Australia, and Playgroup Victoria. He founded the charity CanTeen 32 years ago and was the first psychologist featured on This is Your Life. He has been resident psychologist on Ch 7’s Sunrise for 12 years as well as Psychologist for the top rating Morning Show with Neil Mitchell on Fairfax Radio 3AW. He is a special Patron of the Hawthorn Football Club and is married to Therese and have 2 sons.
Michael’s credentials include:
- BA (Hons) MA, PhD MAPS, Cert Child Internet Safety (UCLAN). As a
- Child and Adolescent Psychologist he holds the following positions:
- Board of Directors, Australian Psychological Society
- Board of Directors, Smiling Mind
- Board of Director, Family Peace Foundation
- Board of Directors, Project Rockit